Friday 8 May 2020

Frustrating Friday.

Phoned the surgery this morning to reorder antibiotics and steroids which I have in house just in case.  I am nearing the end of the pills and normally have no problem.  But I expect they are short staffed so someone had to phone me back.  They did and I did not get to the phone in time.  So I phoned and explained and they said she would still phone me.  So I had to hang about near the phone all day.

The DP had to shop as the Tesco delivery was cancelled for some reason.  So I drove and sat in the car park and people watched.

Then we went to look at the sea.

I walked to the railings and breathed and looked.


I didnt get my walk as waiting for the phone call from the surgery, then the shopping there wasnt time before we had to return and the DP make a curry.

On the way home I finally got photographs of the Geese which are new arrivals at the farm at the top of the lane.



More bird posing to paint.

Earlier I did paint.



I couldnt face painting more on the sea landscape.  Perhaps tomorrow!


7 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Fun drawing and love the bird photos.

busybusybeejay said...

I hate waiting for the phone torn get.So frustrating.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Sounds a frustrating day for you today Jill. Hope your day goes better tomorrow.

crafty cat corner said...

If there's one think I hate it's waiting about for phone calls or workmen etc.
Would you believe it Jill, another box arrived today, I managed to catch the man as he took it out of the van and told him I didn't need it, he explained that I had to take it, it was gov rules. I have asked him to cancel it as I did last week, that's 3 email cancellations and 2 men now, we'll see if another arrives next week. What a shambles..
Respiratory team calling on Tuesday to do a phone consultation not sure how you can take sats over phone, another shambles.
Hope you get your meds and things clear up for you. what a worry.
Briony
x

Margaret Butterworth said...

You need a mobile phone!

Jules said...

A frustrating day for you. I hope you got your phone call in the end. X

Sandy said...

The best thing about cell phones is not needing to wait around for a call, but still it's a bit frustrating as you can leave the room or area and unless you have phone in hand, can still miss he call. Nice pictures, but it sure looks cold. Several years ago we visited Scotland and Ireland on a tour and I couldn't get over how cold and wet it was. Hopefully you can get your walk in the next day. I like to walk, try to most days, but sometimes the weather has other ideas. Spotted you on a mutual friends blog and thought I'd pop in for a visit. It's always nice to meet new blog friends.