Friday 29 May 2020

North East Scotland 22 degrees.

Summer clothes dug out.  New pink jacket from Dorothy P.  Vastly reduced I hasten to add.


Just a t shirt beneath the jacket.  Our Prom visit was not that enjoyable as there were more people which made it difficult for me to walk as not everyone was giving a wide berth.



Through the heat haze big and little boats.


Jet Ski.



People.


A not very well Guillemot.  The DP phoned our local rescue centre but due to the pandemic they could not send a volunteer to trap it.  So we had to leave it to its fate.  You don't think of these things with the b****y Corona thing.  Saving a bird is not an essential trip......


Two people, sensibly in wet suits the sea is still cold, swam across the bay.


The Gull Gang gathered in the Kessock Burn.

Hot again tomorrow.


Goodnight.

4 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I love the sunset photo.

Sue in Suffolk said...

You are looking very summery - enjoy your Saturday, hope the prom is not too busy

mamasmercantile said...

What an amazing sunset. Such a shame about the bird.

Tigger's Mum said...

We landed in Fraserburgh at the start of winter a few years ago, having crossed the north sea from Norway in a small yacht. I guess we were so tired we missed all that beauty before we moved on south. What a magnificent place, and now I am no longer in UK I realize how much of it I didn;t see properly when I could have done so. Your photos are beautiful, ...of a beautiful place. (F - or Tigger's mum).