Thursday 7 May 2020

Confusion .

England and Boris set to loosen the lock down.  Scotland extended the current lock down for another 3 weeks.  TESCO cancelled our delivery and we do not know why.  They still don't acknowledge that I am vulnerable.  So the DP has to go shopping tomorrow.

He had his second visit to the doctor with his foot, well he couldn't really leave it behind....
Cellulitis.  Antibiotics not kicked in yet.  He has another appointment on Monday. But if it worsens over the weekend he has to ring 111.  

So while he was at the doctors I was walking the Prom.  There were six other cars today and all contained people getting out and walking.  We all self distanced and more.


I got some sea birds posing for painting.



Some boat activity.

Havent had a wonky video for some time.  So here is one from today.

Earlier I had another go at the painting.


G0t rid of the awful bird and darkened the sea.  Now its wonky but I can sort that.  Hey 
ho. 

Good night.

8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I look forward to seeing your picture emerge.

Chris said...

I love it when you post a video, Jill. It makes me feel I am right there with you on the prom.

Jean said...

It is all so confusing so we just keep looking at the birds, the trees and the sea and then feel better. I love your pictures.

Ellen D. said...

I love the sound of the wind and the waves in your video. Your picture is really starting to shape up - can't wait to see it completed!

Jackie said...

Lovely video, thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to the finished painting.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to hear about hubbys foot, hope he feel's better soon. Looking forward to seeing the completed painting.

Sue in Suffolk said...

So good to see and hear the sea - thank you

Jules said...

I'm longing for some sea air right now, so your wonky video was lovely to see and hear. X