Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tuesday.

A full day.

Carer in the morning.  Top to toe wash .  

Prom after lunch.



Sunny and breezy.  See the wind whipping the waves.

We both walked.  The DP is measuring his distance on his phone app.  He disappears out of sight!

He is to get a photograph of how the beach etc looks now.  Probably fromTiger Hill.  There was a railway line into the town.  Paddling pool where the kids play park is now.  The buildings are much the same.  That is the town of Fraserburgh.  I will have to try and find an aerial view.


Sunshine.

Gulls out at sea.

No boats so we went for a tootle round the harbour.




Which was crammed.

Promised in January 2019 the Council finally......


I spent most of the afternoon answering the phone.  I have a visit well overdue from a member of the Oxygen team Monday morning.  My Social Worker Wednesday afternoon for my 6 monthly something or other to do with my care package.  Good job access will be allowed!


Quick scrawl of a Blue Tit.  I must make an effort to get down to the Shedudio as all I have in the house is a tin of pens.  

Quite tired now!

4 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Even you quick scrawl of a Blue-tit looks like a Blue-tit. Mine would look like a scrawl of something unknown!

So many boats in the harbour - are they sheltering from windy weather?

Jackie said...

The harbour looks very crowded.

Lovely scrawl, much better than I would ever be able to do.

God bless.

Barbee' said...

Your header photo is beautiful! That surely is a crowd of boats.

Ellen D. said...

It is a good tired, tho, as you have had a nice busy day at the Prom. Nice picture of the crowded boats! Glad you are getting out each day!