Tuesday 3 March 2020

A Full Day.

After lunch the Prom.  Before that my favourite carer came and cleansed me, moisturised and dressed,  all with a laugh along the way.





The bigger boat went out turned round and came back again!


Quite a few surfers.  This one was thanking the DP for his photographs.  Aw.


Another beautiful day.  I walked.  With oxygen.

We went into town and to Boots.  Discussion re face tinted moisturiser without oil.  Again most helpful. Including advice re the colour.  So I do not look like a corpse! One selected and ordered and paid for.  In tomorrow.  

We decided to sample the Beach Cafe.  Very limited views of the outside which has always struck me as daft.  Anyway we had our cappuccinos and a tray bake.  I then realised my oxygen tank was empty......  

Managed to get home without expiring!  Lots more checking to be done in the future before we venture out.  Nightmare really.

But we laughed.  The DP more than me.

Glass of wine now.  Getting ready for bed and the continuous oxygen overnight.  I have now got getting up to go to the loo down to a fine art, trailing the tubes so I do not trip over them.  Utilising the bed side light.

No more comments please on what I should do for my breakfast,  You do not understand my physical limitations or challenges so back off.


5 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Tom helped in the garden today just fixing a bit of fence with a few screws, he was pooped after a few minutes but he did it. I don't think people realise, like you say, the limitations for people with breathing difficulties.
I'm pleased though that you are getting on well with the oxygen you sound a lot more up now.
Briony
x

Jean said...

Great pictures. Glad u had a full day. All new things take a bit of getting used to.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Hi Jill - just catching up and find I have obviously missed something whilst I have been away - breakfast, toast and toasters??? Anyway I hope it is sorted whatever has caused you distress and glad to read you are continuing to meet your challenges. You perhaps have to think of your new family addition (the oxygen tank) as a new baby that needs a lot of checking and preparation before you venture out. xx

Lynda said...

I’m so glad you’re getting out and about and coping so well with your challenges every day.

Jackie said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day and will soon know exactly how long and how far you can travel with your oxygen.

God bless.