Thursday 26 September 2019

Thursday

Better weather today.

Still the breeze, of course.


Here whipping the surf off the top of the waves.


Almost deserted beach again.  There were a fair few dog walkers around.


A fishing boat away on the hunt.

But the highlight of my trip to the Prom was the Oystercatchers.  I counted 13.  They were grouping and posing.  Lovely.


With some Skurries.







Lots of painting inspiration.

Speaking of which I finally put brush to paper.


A not very exciting stubble field!  Occupants added tomorrow.

And the bruising is clearing slowly.


The DP has been asked to photograph a local villages fun run on Sunday.  As his car is still sitting in the same place at our garage across the field I decided to message the owner and say we really need 2 cars on Sunday.  So he is going to look at the DP's car tomorrow......  It is near the end of the month and I can only assume he has been MOT ing like fury for people wanting to tax their cars.  Tough.



And finally - tonight's sunset - behind the cloud.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I love the reflections in the water from the birds. Your bruising is getting better - the deep purple will take a much longer time to reabsorb I would think.

kjsutcliffe said...

The oyster catchers certainly are providing fodder - looking forward to seeing the stubble field occupant :)

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you are feeling better and back to painting. I think it will be awhile for the bruising to clear but thankfully you are on the mend. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jean said...

I do love oyster catchers. First time I saw them was on the isle of man years ago. I look forward to seeing your painting.