Thursday 5 September 2019

Thursday.

Tired.  

The DP and I went to the Prom after lunch.  It was quite windy but no rain.  Got the camera out and switched it on and for the first time ever it screeched at me the battery was flat.  I am careful at charging it every so many days but obviously more days I forgot.  

The DP took the photographs for me.  Then later when I was downloading them Yahoo refused to let me load up more than three.  Yahoo has been'down' for most of the day... And obviously still needs some tweaking.



Almost deserted beach.  It was windy and now getting colder so I need to look out the Winter coats.



Oystercatchers in groups again.  Breeding over and all chicks fledged.







There were quite a few surfers out in the sea but this one was particularly good.



The two young were asking for food.



Small Fishing boat.

Other stressful things today are sending me to my bed early.  Better tomorrow hopefully.  Oh and I did some painting and a bit of a walk, but no photographs of either as the camera was charging up or still dead!

3 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Love the photo of the babies following the adult bird. We call them the peepers because of the noise they make.
Our seagulls only had one young this year and it obviously came out of the nest too soon. It was walking up and down the road and then it was gone, a fox maybe? So they are free until next year.
Glad you're painting again, more than I can say for my needlework.
Tom keeps reassuring me that I will get back to it but at the moment I am in the doldrums.
Briony
x

wherethejourneytakesme said...

An early night can be a good tonic - I was aiming for one - my family thought otherwise, after an hour long phone call with my mum - mostly about the state of the country - my daughter then rang for another hour's chat on how to get a baby to sleep through the night. It is now almost midnight!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Good photos!
Good luck with the batteries.