Saturday 21 September 2019

Saturday.

Improving.

Still unable to drive due the position of the seat belt being right onto the bruised chest/ribs.  So again the DP took me to the Prom.


Tiger Hill sand dune and not a person in sight.  It was very windy today so I did not walk.  No fun when you are battling the elements.


The advantage of not many people is that the Gull Gang can do their preferred and gather where the Kessock Burn meets the North Sea.




The DP and some others from the Fraserburgh Photographic Society went to the Fraserburgh Football Clubs game.  To watch and take photographs.  They were kitted up with high viz efforts and snapped away.  Sadly Fraserburgh lost 1 - nil.

I think I have worked out what happened last Monday night.  There was so much concern by the paramedics and the doctor and nurses at the Infirmary in Aberdeen about my oxygen levels they gave me oxygen.  The paramedics put a mask on me which I did not like.  The staff in Aberdeen fitted this thing which clipped on my nose so each nostril got its supply, far more preferable to a mask.  So if my oxygen levels were down I probably fainted.  Got bruised etc from the fall.  Hopefully all that happened will have been communicated to my G.P.  We shall see.  In the meantime I am concentrating on getting better.  Tuesday, when my carer next comes, I can have the steri strips moved and have my hair washed.





I nearly missed the last one.  Blaze of glory at the end!



4 comments:

Jackie said...

Once your hair is washed you will feel like a new woman.

Love the quiet look of the beach today.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely photos, especially that last one.

At least you have worked out why you fell. I wonder what the GP will say. Rest up and mend.

mamasmercantile said...

I prefer the natural beauty when there is no one around too. The blazing glory at the end was a true feast for the eyes, stunning. Take care.

Jules said...

Blaze is the right word. It looks as though the sky is alight.