Wednesday 25 September 2019

Back in the driving seat.

I drove myself to the Prom.  Unfortunately the DP's car is parked at the garage across the field waiting for investigation into a possible oil leak.  Its not my fault its waiting its his fault for telling our garage man I wasn't driving so he had use of my car.  Well tough!


Seemed to be a beach clean by children going on.  All kitted with blue gloves and the grown ups had the black bags.  Good to see.


An offshore breeze.  The sort you cannot escape.  Overcast.


Not many others on the beach.



Quite a swell - this boat was actually going up and down.


The Gull Gang.


Quite a few Oystercatchers too.





Who pose so delightfully and may have given me the boot up the proverbial to pick up the pencil and paint brush.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  Not far away now.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

You go girl. Glad you are driving once again.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

It's good to hear you are really on the mend

Jules said...

It's good to read you're feeling better. X