Sunday 22 September 2019

Sunday.

The DP drove me to the Prom this afternoon.  I walked.  Sunny.  Always a breeze!


The Golden Horn, beacon for the entrance to the harbour.


Kessock Burn entering the North Sea.


The Burn has become much narrower.  It changes often so always interesting.


Children enjoying playing in and round the Burn.


The DP walking along the lower Prom.


His photo of me.  Hmmm.

Although I am feeling much better I was cold in the wind!



Back home and in the Shedudio.  Walking back up to the house I took these photos of my patio outside the Shedudio.  I am very pleased with this area of the garden.


A short video of the patio.

Funny story about Sith cat.  He always makes a fuss of visitors.  This included the paramedics who came last Monday night to sort me out.  So much so he had to be evicted from the ambulance after they had loaded me into it!  

I always overdo things when feeling better.  So am now very tired.  This is part of the sunset this evening.  Most of it was then behind the cloud.  Just after 7 p.m.


Be an early night for me.  Night.

4 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I bought some similar wooden planters as on your patio this year to grow veg in they are very versatile. You still have colour. I have a lot of dead stuff to remove from mine to get them looking good again. I am missing the sea already - West Yorkshire just doesn't hit the spot quite the same as down on the Mull!
Think you are looking a slightly better colour in places - on the positive side you will not need any makeup to go out trick or treating at Halloween!!
Beautiful sunsets you have taken.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Sith is loyal. Your patio is lovely.

Jackie said...

Ahh Sith cat wanted to be with you.

Your patio is just perfect.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

What a loyal cat wanting to be with you in the ambulance. So much colour still on your patio, it looks very pretty.