Monday 24 June 2019

Wet, wet, wet.


The Prom this afternoon.  I stayed in the car.  It has rained all day.


Our new flag is up.  2019 winner of the clean beach award.  Yay.

If nothing else I can see which way the wind is blowing.

My plan for today was to do something completely different and paint some flowers.  Sadly they were all very wet.




So the woodburner was lit and I contemplated my boot wearing in June.  Not good.

Humidity at the moment is well into the 90s.  Does not help the breathing.  But rather than being down beat  I am going to list the things I like.  Then the things I do not like and just see if I can do anything about the latter.  Time to take control.  Are you with me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right beside you all the way!

Jules said...

I like your plan.
We never did get the rain forecasted for today. It is very humid, however. I hope your breathing eases in the cooler night air. X

Bovey Belle said...

It was incredibly humid when we were in Hay-on-Wye (again!) today. I struggled up the hill from where we were parked up into town, but then have got better through the day.

We shouldn't be wearing winter woollies on the wet days of June though!! That wood-burning stove of yours looks very comforting.

Good luck with making your lists and getting rid of the things you don't like.

kjsutcliffe said...

With you all the way - and in the boot wearing department too! took dog for a walk - winter leggings and boots on - jeez - it is nearly JULY!!

vic said...

I hope your likes outnumber your dislikes and that things can be done to rectify the negatives.

Lyssa Medana said...

I know it's awful weather and bad to be wearing boots in June, but I seriously envy that fire! Sending good vibes.

mamasmercantile said...

The forecast improves from tomorrow but not sure that the heat will agree with you. I am certainly with you writing the lists...hopefully there will be more positives than negatives.