Sunday 16 June 2019

Strange weather.

Humid.  That does not aid breathing in any way.  If I could have I would have done a rain dance.



I heard thunder.  But nothing happened.


Out in the bay was the Lifeboat.  Apparently towing a yacht.



Then it had the sailing boat alongside.

Got it into the harbour.


Sorted.  Apparently it had rope from a lobster pot round its rudder so it couldn't steer.  A bit of excitement.  No-one hurt.

Back at the bay the Jet skis were inflicting a lot of noise.




I do not like Sundays.  But hey each to his or her own.

I managed to get the monthly pill down me today.  So I get at least one tick.

5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your weather looks quite good. We have had one or two torrential downpours here and it is quite chilly.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the fisherman got his lobster pot back , beautiful sky photos, glad you got the pill down!

Jules said...

Those clouds look worrying. It's surprising you didn't get a downpour.
It's been mild, but raining on and off all day here. X

mamasmercantile said...

Intermittent showers is what we are getting, overcast and dreary. Glad you managed to get the pill down.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

We had a bit of excitement here a few weeks back when a yacht went missing around the Mull with no radio contact - a treacherous place to go anyway with a boat. All was found safe and well in the end.
Your lupins are lovely - twice mine got eaten to the ground, so I gave up.