Saturday 15 June 2019

20.46 the sun is still shining.

Much better weather.


One of the bigger fishing boats coming into harbour.


I was having an off day so the DP drove me to the Prom.  Tide was well in.  But on the turn.

Back home and the door of the Shedudio open.


We have bought two more of the rectangular planter.  I will have two facing me and two on the right hand side of the patio.


One of the hanging baskets.  Blooming marvellous.


Lupins doing well.


Left hand side of the patio.  The Garden Designer wants this to be a raised bed.  Hmmm.  We are still waiting for the final plans.  Hope they arrive before the summer ends.....


Chives by the 'back door'  We call it the back door, but its actually on the side of the house.  So it should be kitchen door to be accurate.

I am waiting for another cracker of a sunset.



The above were taken last night.

As I slept in this morning the Dp has strict instructions to make loud noises so I am up for 7 to take the dratted Ibandronic acid.  Then I can have my breakfast at 8.  Ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your chives and Lupins look wonderful! That is a real cracker as you say of a sunset! I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Jean. said...

Glorious sunset pictures. I love lupins and used to have beautiful ones in the garden years ago. Alas, I have now given up trying, as for some reason in recent years they have either been completely eaten by snails and slugs, or destroyed by greenfly.

Chris said...

The lupins are gorgeous! Can't get them to grow here - I've tried a couple of times.

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness those sunset pictures are a delight just stunning. Are you going to have a go at painting them.

Jean said...

Your flower and sunset photos are so beautiful. Very cheering.