Saturday 29 June 2019

Saturday steaming and storms.

Just to say I have not enjoyed today.  Struggling to breathe in the heat and humidity.  The DP drove me to the Prom.  I got out of the car, went to the railings and then we came home.  





Photos taken by the DP.

I had to strip off in the Shedudio.  Fortunately we had no visitors.  

This evening we have had storm after storm. The BT landline isnt working nor is our neighbours but BT say there is not a problem.

But their system is down!!

Roll on tomorrow.  When the heat goes down a few degrees.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Sorry you are suffering in the heat. Very hot here but I love it. DD's dogs don't and drive me mad as they wont settle. Cooler tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully cooler tomorrow

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to read you were struggling, hopefully today's weather will suit you better.