Tuesday 25 June 2019

Lists.

First the positives.

I do like:

Bird watching.


Redpoll and Goldfinch at the rear.


Young Goldfinch on last years Christmas Tree.

Drawing and painting.  Not done much recently but intend to start on flowers tomorrow.

The PROM.





What's not to like?

The D.P.  and Sith Cat.


Being left alone by everyone but the DP.

Red Wine.

Fillet Steak.

I do not like:

Some birds = Starlings and Jackdaws, thugs.

Feeling anxious/not being in control.

Made to work to deadlines.

Struggling to breathe.

Not being able to garden.

Chest infections.

So there you go.  And there I stop and think about the lists and what I can do about them.


5 comments:

Jean said...

Not a lot we can do about some things! I like bird watching too especially when I'm feeling poorly. Very cheering. You get such lovely birds. Great photos.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

There may be some items on your list you can change a little to suit you better but somethings you may just have to accept as they are - some things like the weather none of us can control.
Sorry to hear in previous post that your booked carer did not appear on time - did they say why? I know this is quite common up and down the country - not having worked in one of these offices that manage carers I have no idea how they work but I do know working in a solicitors office many mistakes were made all the time - for the usual reasons too much work load on too few workers and a changing world where the young ones coming up do not seem to take anything seriously and take no responsibility for their mistakes.
Hope you feeling more cheerful soon. x

Anonymous said...

I think you do wonderful with challenges you have, your husband and cat are your support system, you’re a good team, hang in there, you’re an amazing artist living in an amazing place on this earth you do the best you can and that’s all you can do.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I'll add magpies to your list of bird thugs.
They keep waking me up with their loud conversations every morning before 5.

mamasmercantile said...

You have quite the list of positives. On the negative list I would add wind, the howling wind around the chimney stack drives me crazy.