Saturday 22 June 2019

A change is in view.

Since the beach cafe went under new management it has been a roaring success.  Which is good.  Not just for them but our town and tourists visiting.  The down side for me is I am unable to park in any of the bays for the disabled.  I got parked today but in an ordinary space which is not wide enough for me to extricate the chariot.  Without which I cannot walk far which is the main reason for going to the Prom - exercise, as well as vitamin D and Sea.

So I managed out of the car to the railings.



Not a good photo, some sort of trawler.  Beam or scallop.


Sailing boat heading for the rocks by Cairnbulg Beacon.

And that was it.  One fed up old lady.  Who then had to get to back to the car - feeling a failure.

So.  Plan A is to work out my daily routine and alter it if possible and go to the Prom at a different time.  At the moment I go at 1p.m. Which is lunchtime for many people.  From 2 - 4 p.m. I am in the shedudio.  Bearing in mind mornings are much of a no no as with or without carer it takes most of the morning to be up, washed and dressed.  Hey ho I will think of something.

First I have tomorrow to get through.  The DP is escaping with the Photographic Society.  I have booked a carer to do my breakfast and later my lunch.  I was told I would be phoned with the name of the person who would be coming.  Well I haven't had a phone call.  So bit stressed about that but I am sure I will survive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out well tomorrow, today sounded like a frustrating day for you,

Jules said...

That's so frustrating about the parking space. I hope things run smoothly for you today. X

mamasmercantile said...

How frustrating for you, there are never enough parking spaces. Hope all goes well with the carer.