Monday 10 June 2019

All good so far.

Still feeling okay.

The DP did come with me to the Prom.  He had been shopping in the morning and noticed the painters were back and had yet again taped off the disabled parking bays.  So I needed him to extricate the chariot from a not disabled parking space.  Too narrow.


This man is a different one.  Presumably one who can do heights.  I spoke to him.  He said they would be finished today.  So I can go on my own tomorrow.



So, having my official photographer with me I was snapped leaning over the railings and in action with the chariot.

Marine rubbish.



The Gull Gang on the rocks below the caravan park.



Small boats going out and in to the harbour.


The DP.


Weather has been beautiful.  Sunny, warm, no wind, no rain.  Waiting for the sunset now which is at 10.00.  So an hour to go as I write this.

Back home and to the Shedudio.


Started another Puffin in watercolour.  In reflective mode?



More pen and ink on the Wren.


First bloom on the Rambling Rector, rambling up the back fence.



On the right of the Shedudio the blue Cransebill Geranium is coming into flower.  Love this one, it has travelled with is from house to house, Yorkshire, Midlands and Scotland.

The DP has done some more planting out of my overwintered geraniums.  Photos tomorrow.


The self seeded Foxglove is pink.

Our gardeners arrived this morning and shaved the lawn.  

Still waiting for the final plan from the garden designer so a bit in limbo at the moment.  I want to get the garden sorted now.  Then sort out if there is enough money to replace my old banger with a similar one.

But at the moment I feel as if I might live long enough to do both!

7 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Good to know that you are feeling better. It is cold and pouring with rain here and it doesn't suit Tom at all, lots of coughing going on.
The little wren is going to be beautiful, we get one in the Bijou Garden occasionally.
Briony
x

Terra said...

It is nice to see a photo of you and one of your DP. The sky is so blue in your photos.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

You're looking good - DP too and the red whatever it is being painted.
Love the wren - so cute.

Anonymous said...

It’s wonderful that you brought the plants with you, I did that too, I’m glad you’re feeling better, your painting is so beautiful,

Fishcake_random said...

You never told us you were such a glamourpuss. Looking good on that prom.x

mamasmercantile said...

I wish I had the foresight to bring some of my plants from our previous home. Glad you are feeling better, long may that last. Great painting of the puffin. I am finding once I get the outline right the rest comes much easier. Not up to your standards but I am enjoying the process.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Marine rubbish looks like a trendy coffee table waiting to happen.