Wednesday 29 May 2019

Think Positive.

The DP came with me to the Prom today.


Here is me hanging over the railings.  There was a cool breeze.  But the sun was out.




The DP.  


Suddenly some surf!


Reflections of the wind turbines on the shore.

Later it was the breathing clinic.  As I expected....  The damage to my lungs is such that all I can do is pace myself.  So, gird up the loins and get on with it.  Thinking positive.  If I could just remember, before I start off to do something, to pace , pace, pace myself!  Slowly was never one of my favourites!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn! I was hoping for better news,, well, you must do what you are told, pace your self, I know its difficult but you have no choice, life throws us some hard stuff sometimes and we really have no choice but to accept the limitations and remember it could always be worse. I know, who the heck am I to say that but I thinks its true, You are such an energetic and optimistic person I know you'll be ok and you are allowed a pity party at least once a week!! So I have been told lol,, beautiful photos as always.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I am hopeless at pacing myself - I really should do at times to avoid my up and down life. Wow that is some camera that DP has - I see why you have such wonderful wildlife close ups.

Cheryl said...

I have been reading your great blog for a while and think your photos are all so beautiful.I am amazed at the size of the waves,they are very similar to the ones here in Australia. I hope you stay warm and keep well.

mamasmercantile said...

You do so well keeping positive so slowing down and pacing yourself will soon become second nature. Thank you so much for your encouragement I am going to make a start. What would you recommend I start with just sketching or water colours?