Friday 17 May 2019

Friday.

I have a new carer.  V is lovely.  She seems to do things quicker than my last carer but just as thorough.

Another beautiful day, although it is now raining - 9.16 p.m. but that means not having to water stuff in the garden. (Notice the but on the negative thought!)

I went to the Prom after lunch.  Beautiful then, though the ever present breeze was cool.  The painting continues.





The tide was on its way out.



Lots of Gulls Gathering.






Lots of poses for painting.



Back home and in the Shedudio.  One of the newly fledged baby Blackbirds has its first proper bath.



I finish the Razorbill.



The DP asks me if I noticed the new hanging baskets.  I hadnt!  Photographs taken.





If they are as lovely as last years were I will be even more pleased.

Last years.



Some bits have re-emerged and doing fine so are to be replanted in the fence troughs.  Home Bargains purchased from.  Very reasonably priced.

I was not expecting a sunset tonight with the rain, but there was one.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice that you like your care giver,, makes it more pleasant experience. Your petunias are beautiful and the painting is wonderful! Lovely sunset! Have a great weekend.

Jackie said...

You take the most lovely photographs.

God bless.

Gail, northern California said...

Love the Razorbill!

mamasmercantile said...

LOVE the razorbill, what a talent you have. The hanging baskets love lovely against the colour of your shedstudio.