Thursday 16 May 2019

Back to normal.

Much better today.  

Although , there is always an although, I had a phone call from the doctors surgery.  

I have to go back for more blood tests next week as my iron level needs checking.  For Goodness sake whatever will drop off next?!  I googled it.  First thing I read was it is normal in pregnancy.  Well whoopy do I am well past that.  Irritable Bowel Syndrome?  No.  I have no symptoms.  I do not as yet fall down.  So I will not worry.  

Despite all that I did my pulmonary physio exercises.  22 marching on the spot.  Pole raises 22.  Quads (raise leg with weight on) 22 each leg.  Sit to stand 6, Arm weights 6, Step ups 6 on each leg. 

At lunch time the built in oven was replaced.  Effortlessly.  The DP is now working through the instructions.  But all is so far working.  The old one was taken away.  With the parcel tape still on which is how he was keeping the door shut....

What fun we have.

The Prom.


The colour of the sea was awesome.



All the different blues!


Tiger Hill sand dune.  Kessock Burn with Gull Gang.


So many of these photographs I can see a painting.


Such varied poses!


The two painters.  Now doing the lower Prom railings.


And finally some painting from me.  Ink onto the Razorbill.  

It has been cooler today.  Still wall to wall sunshine.


Getting ready for the second brood.


Henry and Henrietta.


21.15 Sunset.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Low iron! Well maybe you can eat spinach, or liver, Garry’s b12 is low which is a shock because he eats meat and drinks milk everyday, it’s me that doesn’t eat much meat and mines fine, so i guess it’s all a mystery. I hope you can raise your iron , your photos are beautiful and I love the art!

Scarlet said...

Oh, the colour of the sea!
Glad you were up to doing your exercises.

Gail, northern California said...

Bless DP. Whatever would you do without that dear man?

Love the start of the Razorbill. Did you finish the brightly-colored tulips yet?

Sue in Suffolk said...

That sea and that sunset - the colours - amazing. No wonder you want to paint everything

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you were able to keep up with the exercises. The sunset and beautiful colours of the seas make for a great painting.

BethB from Indiana said...

All of your pictures are so gorgeous, I don't know how you can decide what to paint. I love the sunset pics, especially.

Jean said...

The colours are amazing and the razorbill is brilliant.