Wednesday 15 May 2019

That day of the month.

Dont panic I am way past that time of the month!  No this is the monthly pill to prevent my bones from crumbling.  Ibandronic Acid.  Take an hour before food sitting up or standing for the hour.  Then away you go.  Just forget about doing anything the rest of the day as I feel like s**t.

My trip to the Prom was short and sweet.  I got out the car and took some photos and then got back in the car and came home.


There was a stiffish breeze coming straight off the sea.  So did some deep breathing.


The beach was almost deserted.  Delightful to see this child enjoying.



Plenty members of the Gull Gang.

Back home and in the Shedudio.  I bird watched.  


Mr and Mrs Yellowhammer.



The first Blackbird fledglings.  Blackbirds have multiple broods.


Pair of Pheasants.  Not Dyson.  So this is Henry and Henrietta.

The lower Promenade railings are now being painted.  The smell of the paint is still vile.  

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

My hairdresser visits me.  I cannot sit outside as she uses various implements which need to be plugged in.  I also have to sit on my 'throne' as it supports my crumbling spine and no way I could have it on the level, well not yet, though there may be a patio outside the dining room, we are still awaiting the garden designers design.  I have my hair done in the dining room.  We have hard floors everywhere so its easy to clean up.  My clothes worn yesterday have all gone in the wash.  I am fine.  I will be finer tomorrow.  For another month.


Sunset tonight and everywhere is becoming misty.

G'night.


3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful sunset. As always I enjoyed the stroll and seeing the gull gang, a real delight.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I haven't seen any baby birds yet, everything is late this year due to the cold North then East winds we had. Even swallows haven't put in an appearance
Love the wispy clouds in the sunset

Jean said...

When I was a carer, I used to have to give one of those pills to a gentleman and it was very hard to get him to sit up for the half hour. The baby birds are sweet.