Tuesday 7 May 2019

Comfort zones.


Obviously for me the top comfort zone is the Prom.  Actually called the Esplanade, but everyone in the Broch (Fraserburgh) it is the Prom.

Whatever state my health is in or my mental issues I feel better after a visit to the Prom.



The sea, the clean air, the Gulls gathering.





Watching the boats going in and out.



This huge one needed the Pilot to take it in - it ferries sand would you believe.  Not sure from where or where to as yet.




The Surfers who always now speak to me on their way in and out.  Also the many people on the Prom who chat.

The Shedudio my other main comfort zone.



Especially with a Grandchild in it.



Where Sith cat is  - even when being a moaning pain.



Anywhere where the DP is - and all my family.

So where is your comfort zone?



6 comments:

Chris said...

My bed is my favourite comfort zone - can't wait to get cozied down between the sheets each night with my book.

kjsutcliffe said...

My summerhouse studio, my garden, my home, my other half and when we are sitting on the side of a hill, in summer length grass watching the swallows, there.
There.

Ellen said...

Walking to the beach with the dog and having it for just the two of us (easy here in Shetland) and breathing in the salty air or alternatively on horseback and feeling in partnership with another sentient being that is not a human. Both help me deal with times of feeling low or missing my children and grandchildren, even though I have finally realised my long term dream of living here.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a beautiful comfort spot, well you have more than one! I need to do smoke real deep thinking on this , my comfort spot has not been this apartment , we are not happy in town. We live for the days each week we leave town, back where the spruce trees grow.

Jean said...

Probably at home, especially in the garden. Also walking along the river bank with daughter and dogs.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

My garden - either one!