Monday 13 May 2019

Mondays mutterings.

Its warm!  Sunshine, no wind and warm.  Goodness.

My annual hypertension check up.  Usually extracting blood is a lengthy exercise.  Today I almost spattered the walls like a movie scene.


But it will fade.  And it doesnt hurt.

My Blood pressure was fine.  My weight was fine - 8 stone in real money.  I had to ask for it be translated.... everything was fine.  Though she did threaten me with blood test results.  I said I always ignored the cholesterol which is only ever just above what it should be.  So I left her giggling at the daft old lady.

Once that was over we had lunch and then I was to the Prom.  No hat, no gloves, no boots.  Some clothing on though.


Not sure what the Skurry was perched on.  I had thought it might be a beached whale, but no.  We have reports of a pod of Orcas off our coast (Killer Whales)  no sightings for me.


Although we have had sun all day while I was at the prom it was a tad overcast.


Lots of Gull Gangs.


So here is the not very good video.  Must do better.




Clean animals are Gulls.

Back home Sith cat was feeling the heat.


I am fed up for the moment of painting so my second love is pen and ink.


This is a Razorbill coming in to land.  Honest it is.


Early evening bird watching.  Tree Sparrows.



Male Yellowhammer.

And finally....


10 past 9 Sunset.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Glad you are having some good weather. Been hot here today. I love the razorbill.

Anonymous said...

The sun is setting late here as well, I'm enjoying that. I'm glad you were some clothes to thenprom🙈 Lol, your photos are beautiful and your sketch shows the amazing knowledge you have from birdwatching, the stance of the bird landing is wonderful!

mamasmercantile said...

Love the razorbill. Glad all went well at the clinic. I have stripped off the outer clothing too, long may it last.