Friday 3 May 2019

Almost a hurricane.


So windy!  Gusting to over 30 mph. Hail, Ninja rain showers.  'Orrible.


Anchored myself to the railings, leaving the chariot in the car.


Wild sea.


There were two surfers....  Here is one.


The only bird I saw was this one in the car park.




I think I can see where I am going now with these two paintings.  You will all be glad to know that!


The wood across the road from us.  Lots more Bluebells this year, they are everywhere, even in our garden.  Along all the verges.  Beautiful.




The photographs from last night by the DP.  Peanuts and red apple were supplied, then everyone froze to death waiting.  But were well rewarded.

So, although I almost got blown away all told been a happy day.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you survived the gale. Quite an accomplishment for DP to nab the badger on film.

Anonymous said...

I have followed your blog for some time and wasn’t sure if the facility to comment was open. I see the seagull
you photographed has rings on both of its legs. Pity the photo isn’t sharper to be able to read the numbers and letters to be able to identify how far it has travelled. Love seeing your art work. Wendy🙂

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Looks bad up there - a touch draughty down here but the trellis border looks hopeful - all plants seem still at the moment but I think despite the sun it is a coat and hat day for me.
Lovely picture of the Badger. Not seen a Badger here but we do have a gorgeous Fox - strange thing is the bunnies don't seem to like him much though!.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Wonderful rough seas b ut for me I would rather view the sea in that state from behind the glass of my car window!

Bovey Belle said...

Super badger photos and you're another one capturing bluebells today. Those seas look really rough but fascinating to watch. Glad you were able to get some sea air without being blown away!