Saturday 20 October 2018

Saturday - day 1 of the exhibition.

Still shattered after yesterday's trials!  The DP and his sister were away to the exhibition.  Now open to the public.

The DP came back and got me my lunch and then loaded the chariot into the car so I could go to the Prom.  And breathe.


It was warm and no wind I didnt need a coat.  I got to the railings and did deep breathing of the lovely sea air.


Hardly any people around at all.


Each time a wave rolled in these 3 winged upwards!  Really funny to watch.  "Don't wet my body!"


39 Oystercatchers!  Bliss.




Another of my favourite birds, the Redshank.  Icing on the cake.

So I am getting back to normal!

The exhibition is going well.  Some sales, lots of raffle tickets sold and donations.


Apart from the Hare, no idea who painted that. the rest are mine.  I have some in a browser too.


My sister in law's  table with her exploding cards and Oban sea glass jewellery, has done well.  Waverley Crafts.


The Guest Artist Elinor Grieve, Elis Art, has done well.


As has our Guest Photographer Michele Emslie.


Which isnt a surprise!

More tomorrow.

Goodnight.


4 comments:

vic said...

Wow! What a photograph! Gorgeous! Amazing! I love it!

Sue in Suffolk said...

I wish I were close enough to visit!

mamasmercantile said...

Like Sue, I wish I were close enough to visit. That last photograph was truly amazing.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

It all looks really lovely and very tempting to buy - hope you all do well. Good to see it all come together after weeks of hard work.