Thursday 18 October 2018

Cream Crackered.

Frantic getting paintings framed and mounted, labelled and wrapped to go to the exhibition.  The DP has taken everything in this evening.  Including his photographs and that of others who for some reason or another cannot get down to the hall this evening.  

Earlier I went to the Prom.


The tide was well out.


I prefer the tide out.  More to see.



Gulls.


Oystercatchers.


My sister in law is visiting.  She is having a craft stall at our exhibition.  Currently bonding with Sith Cat.



Her amazing exploding cards.

The DP is away out to the processing of entries to the exhibition so the SIL and I are sinking the wine.

I am looking forward for it all to be over.  The exhibition that is not the wine.

2 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

I think you have more than earned that wine Jill!

I think your s-in-l's exploding cards are amazing and hope you both do well at the Exhibition.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I love the butterfly cards and those sea horses I am sure she will have good sales.
Not long till it is all over now and you can crack open a celebratory bottle for your retirement!