Tuesday 16 October 2018

Almost there.

Emails gone out to all the helpers for the exhibition.  Tick.

Some of the committee are also already on with things.  The Fraserburgh Flyers Community Challenge has been very successful.






My name is mud as it was my idea.  Fraserburgh Flyers had to be alive, been alive, and flew.  100s of them have come in so some of the committee have been going into Dalrymple Hall and starting and continuing to display them.  


My mate.  Hanging from the stairs.

A bit of a blip, our guest photographer is ill and cannot make the exhibition.  We still have, at the moment, our guest artist.  Fingers crossed there.


Managed my daily escape to the seaside.  Bit blustery.  I managed to walk from the car to the railings.  Deep breaths and back again.  Took some photos in between.



This is the tide coming in.


Oystercatchers making my day.

I have been struggling today.  Had my full body wash this morning and together with my carer came the admin person.  I now have a book.  Which the carers have to sign.  Detailing the care plan.  Official then.  Added hair washing to it as I am finding that difficult now.


This evening.  Night night.



4 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Sounds like things are almost there, nearly done, you look to have fired up the imagination. Looking forward to hearing how it went.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

They are just wonderful the flyers - what a great idea and so colourful on mass. You may have said before but what ages are the makers of those flyers?
An official care plan or should I say log - just like another blog journal really - but not public!!

mamasmercantile said...

So sorry to hear you are struggling today, those beautiful views and deep breaths of sea air are a tonic. Wishing you a very successful exhibition.

Rosie said...

It looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you are able to enjoy it after all the hard work you have put in. You will soon be able to spend your time relaxing and enjoying your spare time.