Wednesday 24 October 2018

Breathe.

Struggling to breathe today, so frustrating.  But I will not be defeated.  Up and dressed.  Washed of course!  Did the minutes for the next Art Group meeting.  You can sit down for that.

After lunch to the Prom.  Still windy but in the 20s now not the 30s mph.


Not many people around.  There were a few surfers and we exchange smiles as they come out of the water and I pretend I cannot see them taking off their wet suits and changing completely - into dry clothes!


Two surfers still in the water. Plenty surf.


The tide was well in.


One of the people lunching in their car in the car park emptied out their crumbs etc on the rocks and brought in a fair few Gulls.  The person did dispose of the cardboard etc in the bin.

The Shedudio later and my fellow artist and friend visited.  I introduced her to pen and ink and she did such an amazing drawing of a Dragonfly I just let my jaw drop.  

The post had been and after all the tests I have had and have yet to come I just cracked out laughing when I opened the letter, Breast Screening.  Ha ha.  Now this is done in a mobile unit at our local hospital, parked up in the car park.  So no trek to Aberdeen.  But I have to phone up if I am disabled and I really cannot remember if there is a ramp or not for me and the chariot to get in there.  So I will phone tomorrow.

The DP has started to sort his stuff out that he had in the exhibition and hung one of my favourites of his.


The Swan is a photo of his on canvas.  Below the painting he bought at the exhibition done by my friend Adele Mackie.  She also won the best in show of the visitors votes.


Adele with her plaque.

Michelle Emslie with hers


The end of the day.  A fantastic sunset.  


Night night.

5 comments:

DUTA said...

The sunset is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Well done all!

Jacqui said...

Agree about the sunset. That is a good swan photo - swans aren't the easiest to photograph - they can bleach out - but the tones are all there and a great crop too - a skilled photographer!

hart said...

Kind of you to pretend not to see the surfers.

mamasmercantile said...

I did smile about the surfers. I loved the swan, a beautiful picture. Beautiful sunset too.