Sunday 15 April 2018

Two sunny days -really?

Yes!  And once the Haar (sea mist) has cleared in the morning another one promised.  This is too much for the NE of Scotland in April.



So we have a bit of sun and the short wearers appear.  Not me.  Some were swimming in the sea. Not me.  I have however had a hunt through wardrobes, under the drawers, under the bed and found 3 pairs of slip on shoes and shoved the boots out of sight.  Also had my Parka coat, only one layer, no fleece lining and no hat or gloves.  But not the shorts.





The DP was at the Loch of Strathbeg this morning and saw 3 Avocets and a Spoonbill.  A happy birdwatcher.

And for me some more birds to paint that I can put into Buchan Birds and Beasts as they visited.

Home to the shedudio and more painting.





Sith cat bird watching.  

So a good day.  Finished steroids.  One more antibiotic tomorrow.  Breathing still laboured, need to get back to my pulmonary physio exercises.  Breathing clinic Tuesday.  Onwards and upwards.  And another sunny day , 3 in a row!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

rusty duck said...

A sunshine symbol has appeared on our weather forecast for next week. Not sure I believe it..

Chris said...

Your weather certainly seems to have turned the corner into Spring. Long may it last!

Anonymous said...

looks really spring like today with you,, that little lobster boat looks like its bouncing in the waves! I sure hope you feel better after all those steroids and anti biotics!

Jean. said...

Avocets and a spoonbill, wow, no wonder he came back a happy man. What is the rarest bird he has spotted?
Nice, no, Wonderful to see the sun, it really lifts the spirits. I rather fancy a sit and wander on a beach, no chance of that yet though.