Thursday 19 April 2018

Thursday.


As it can take sometime for a video to upload you are getting that first.  From this evening at dinner.  Dyson and his harem of 5 female pheasants.  Outside the dining room.  Ace.

Earlier in the day I did my Pulmonary physio exercises after a break, due to the chest infection.  Went to the Prom for my walk.


A beautiful, warm day with little wind.  Revelling in this weather.  Breathing easier. Wonderful.  Lots of smelly sea weed mounding up.


This very small dog saw me on the Prom.  Sat down and refused to move.  In the end it had to be picked up and carried past me.  It then walked on as normal for a dog.  (Although I have to say it did not look like a normal dog.)  I really must be scary.


I did consider giving you all a tutorial on how to set sail in a dinghy.  But it took this chap so long I thought you might get as bored as I did.  So this is him starting and getting there.


I am not showing you him fitting the bits, zipping himself up into his wet suit, be grateful.


Community Wardens.  Still unsure as to what they do as they pound past rubbish on the floor and sound to be catching up on where they went last night...and who said what - and to whom.


On the domestic front.  Our grass was cut by our gardeners on Monday.  We have stripes!  And on Tuesday they came to do a short back and sides on the Leylandii hedge, which I hate, but did it magnificently.  I can now see what is about to mow me down as I approach the junction.  Result.


Sunset tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

never a dull moment!

e said...

Gorgeous sunset...I have the same effect on some dogs due to my wheelchair. Glad you had a good day.

kjsutcliffe said...

I love the first cut of the season, the smell of cut grass is gorgeous. However - we are still waiting for the lawn to realise it is spring! Might wait til this promised cold snap to go first x

mamasmercantile said...

I am not too sure what a community warden is either...

The Weaver of Grass said...

Glad you are getting your lungs full of good sea air during this lovely spell of weather.