Monday 9 April 2018

Here we go again.

The Haar returned.  It has been drifting in and out all day.



Obliterating the land, houses, dunes and wind turbines.



The computer can edit and sharpen the image but it was the one above the eyes saw!



Aye, clever stuff.


Back home the Haar is here too.


This is Hoover Pheasant.  Not as bonny as Dyson.  Nor did he impress the lady Pheasants who all hot footed away when he appeared.  

Not just the Haar back again.  I have another chest infection.  Back on antibiotics.  Fed up.  Despite being told to request steroids should I have another chest infection, the repeat prescription email service informs me I have to phone in 'special requests'  this despite my being told as I suffer from COPD I can request steroids......  Here we go again.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Maybe obliterating the wind turbines is a good thing? I sympathise with you on your latest infection. Hope it clears up soon.

kjsutcliffe said...

we're misty and damp here too. Such a contrast to yesterday's optimistic sunshine and blue skies. Sorry about your chest infection :( feel better soon x

Sandi said...

beautful photos!