Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tuesday.

Last night was a bit of a failure!


The DP's pop up bird hide.  So when it became dark in there he sat.

Badgers have a good sense of smell.  Not fooled it never appeared!

The food was not touched.  Oh dear.

Fingers crossed it will return tonight.  Hide removed.  Trail camera switched on.  Hmmm.

Today my personal carer came and did all but my hair.  Hairdresser came after lunch and washed, chopped and dried.  

I feel I should don a mask and go to a shop but I am scared so to do.  I need new footwear.  Just for some normality a browse in the clothing aisle.  But I am scared.  A frivolous desire but one for some normality.

Later the drive to the Prom.




Fishing  boats.




The Gull Gang.  The middle photo shows a host of Kittiwakes.  Smaller than Herring.  Colour of legs is the black.  Herring Gull bigger leg colour pink.


Multi coloured legs and no social distancing - the Surf School.

I walked.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

I have found if I go early enough there are fewer people around so it is much less scary. I don't know if that is possible for you. I understand about wanting some normalancy.

God bless.

Sarah Dee said...

At last the schools are going back down in the SW so it maybe safe to venture out without the super spreaders barging into me. Beautiful Autumn day here, hope you get to the prom today. S.D.

mamasmercantile said...

Disappointing to see the lack of social distancing, I can understand your fear.