Monday 28 September 2020

Monday.

 No wind.  Still cold.  But nae bad.



Struggling on.  I have paid the months cleaning bill which included the leather suite and Roger Rhinocerous the foot stool being cleaned and fed.  I asked for the cleaning to continue fortnightly with two cleaners coming for an hour.  The leather clean and feed was a one off. This was agreed so am well happy.  One hour every two weeks and all downstairs done.  I still have to declutter the bedroom before their next visit.....


Roger.

Our garden statues are way too heavy for the wind to move.  I can't move them or lift them is definitely a no no.  I like to have them and some are hidden as a surprise.  I will get more photos in the next few days and hope to raise a smile.

To the Prom.









Lots of boat activity.


Surf School gather.  The DP has been given an official Tammy from Broch Surf Club in thanks for his great photos.  Photo to follow.  I am having to pay for mine.....



Tonight's sundown.  Now waiting for a badger to appear there is an Aurora.  



4 comments:

Tink said...

Hello Roger - you’re a handsome chap!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful golden sunset!

Looking forward to the statue pictures.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful sunset, a feast for the eyes.

vic said...

The hidden ones are best. Ones that you just come upon unexpectedly. Hidden in plain sight.