Thursday 24 September 2020

Thursday.

 Daily Badger fix.





Just after lunch my friend visited.  It was very cold so we went into the Shedudio and sat 2 metres apart.  She had coffee and a chocolate muffin made by the DP.  This was after a visit for her to the dentist so she was numb and starving.  We both felt much happier and more mentally stable after the visit.  I have purchased one of the contactless thermometer efforts.  So from when it is delivered I can check all visitors.

How would we manage without internet shopping?!  This week I received a new dress/tunic from Seasalt.  I get nothing from them for this but the quality and uniqueness of their clothes is ace.  Also some new shoes from another shop.  Which fit.  Size 4. I prefer to try shoes on as I have odd bumps on my feet from osteo arthritis.  But they fit.

The DP and I then went to the Prom.  Sadly it was so cold I did not do my walk, just to the railings, began to freeze so back in the car.





Not many people around so plenty of the Gull Gang.


Fishing Boat.


Surf School beginning.


I weep for this dog.  Every day this chap comes and parks in the disabled bay.  He can walk, with sticks, but rarely does.  So the poor dog never gets out of the car.  I have considered asking if it would be ok for the dog to come with me up and down the Prom.  But I know the chap and I doubt he would agree.  We have history.  Such a shame.


Tonight Sunset.

Feeling more positive.  

Boots and big coat tomorrow I think.  Temperatures down now.


4 comments:

Tink said...

Sounds like a good day! I have two pairs of ‘internet’ shoes and neither fit properly. I keep thinking they will break in but I suspect they will end up in the charity shop. So amazing to have the badgers!

Jackie said...

Poor dog. He needs to have a walk, or at least be let out of the vehicle.

Glad you had a nice visit with your friend.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

It's a shame when 'history' gets in the way of a random act of kindness. You never know, sometimes adversity, or the change of circumstances that have been foist on everyone this year, may have given the guy a change of heart in his responses to life.

Bovey Belle said...

What a fabulous sunset.

Poor dog - doesn't sound like he has much of a life.

It was very much colder here yesterday too. A rumble of thunder, heavy rain and HAILSTONES!