Friday 4 September 2020

Friday.

Life at the moment is stressing me out.  Just silly things and I know there are far worse things others experience.....

My 'new' carer who we were just about settling together announced she wouldn't be with me next week.  Been sent somewhere else.  But didn't know who would be coming.  So I phoned the care company to ask.  Some breezy woman told me and finished by saying 'Lovely'.  

Red rag.  

I said ' Well its not lovely.' and rang off.

I then phoned Social Services and spoke to my Care Manager.  She was blazing.  And will get back to me.  I should know who is going to walk through my front door.  And she told me I should get a rota regularly.  Which I never have, tell a lie -I get them at Christmas.

Last nights visitation.





Back to the day.... Then Jason and the Argonauts landed and shaved the grass.  

I have heard back from the cleaning company.  They are to have their first session next Tuesday at 1.30.  That's fine by me.  At last someone who listens to what I want, checks with me and I hope duly turns up!

We went to the Prom.  I was sooooooooooo  needing it!



Me in my new red coat.





Fishing boat entering the harbour.  They all do this swing to my right, then left and straighten to enter the harbour.


Deserted beach.


10 past 4 I went and stood by a table while the DP hotfooted it back to the car for the debit card.  I am stood there and the shutters come down.  'We are shut' she said.  

'Its not 4.30 .' I said.  

'The boss said we are to close.'

Unbelievable.


The DP on his Dawn Patrol this morning took the photo.  Our house.  Back of and the Shedudio out of shot but on the left.

I shall get the green snake now and go to bed.  Night night.




7 comments:

Jackie said...

Love your red coat. Looks lovely on you.

God bless.

Tink said...

I agree with you that you should know who is coming to your house, especially if they are providing personal services- good for you standing up for yourself. Beautiful pictures as ever. Your house looks very rural - do you have neighbors nearby? You even have a ‘coo’!!

Terra said...

I like your new red coat, it looks cheery and nice to wear on a foggy day on the beach.

Jules said...

The cafe will be closed permanently if they continue like that. How disappointing for you.
Love how your new coat matches your hair :)

mamasmercantile said...

Love the new coat, such a beautiful colour that suits your so well. I can't believe that a business would turn down custom.

Tigger's Mum said...

Fetching in red. Great photo of your house in early morning light.

Jean said...

I love your photos and painting. Your red coat is nice and cheerful and suits you.