Thursday 10 September 2020

I thought we were doing so well.

What a bummer.  Like getting the Go to Jail in Monopoly.  Think we will be okay for daughter number 2, partner and 2 Grandsons to visit next week.  They are staying nearby in a self catering cottage.  So any joint activities can be outside or inside at a proper distance and in Scotland not including small children being barred.  We are all well.  The two wee ones have snuffles picked up at nursery.  None of the criteria for Covid testing.

The DP had to cancel this evenings Fraserburgh Photographic Society's jaunt round the harbour. There would have been more than 6 people.  Many of them in the vulnerable age group.  

I have a lot of decluttering to do.  Not just for small children but the cleaners.  Back in 2 weeks.  Plus I have booked a clean and feed of the three piece leather seating in the sitting room.

I dont mind decluttering.  The DP hates it.  I do tend to go overboard and sweep loads into charity bag or bin!  

Visit from my picture framer.  One to be framed and one to be mounted.  Plus advice on the damn dog.



To the Prom.  It was cold.  Dull, grey.  No Gull Gang to be seen.  Huh.




So many at Surf School there are two sessions.  Littlies and Beginners.  Then the progressing ones.




Heavy, grey sky.

Much how we all feel as lock down is back.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Thumbs up for that delightful doggy painting - I thought it was a photo!

Jackie said...

Drats, I honestly think that eventually every country will be under lockdown once again. I just hope they don't last too long.

I do hope you can still make your trips to the prom.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

That sky is such a mood - what a great capture.

Margaret Butterworth said...

Re badgers: you must read “Wild Silence”. I think you would enjoy it. I’m just in the middle of the e-book.