Wednesday 2 September 2020

The Weather Won.

Success last night.  Brock returned.










Back to the weather.  I think we talk about it so much as it is different every day, sometimes more than once, twice, thrice in a day.  So you cannot plan.  It rules ok.

High winds, strong blow you over wind.  Once the wind is here it doesn't matter if it is sunny or not, if it rains or not the wind takes over everything.  Now I don't know if the wind affects others as it does me but when it is strong and loud I feel spaced out.  It affects my breathing with or without the oxygen.  My brain becomes foggy.  Which by the way is yet another symptom of Coronavirus.  But I can smell and taste and I do not have a temperature.  I checked......

Visit from friend and fellow artist.  A struggle to get down to the Shedudio battling the wind.  The chariot grew wings.  Or so it felt.  Also removed my breath.  Enough left to laugh with friend.

Then the Prom.






Most of the photos were taken by the DP as I was banned from getting out of the car.

As the car was rocking I was more than happy to remain in it.




The Gull Gang and Tiger Hill taken out of the car window.







Blown about birds.  You should be able to identify all by now, any problems let me know!

So no walk.  The wind is forecast to drop tomorrow.  I can no longer hear it at the moment and hoping to open the window as I go to bed.





Nature then provides a beautiful sunset.  The weather won again.

8 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

My goodness - look at the wind on that oystercatcher! You do get it strong there. I recall a visit to a lighthouse station near you, where the highest overland windspeed in UK had been recorded.

justjill said...

Tigger that was our lighthouse Kinnaird Head.

Jackie said...

We had lots of wind here on the prairies today as well. We even managed a bit of rain.

What wonderful pictures of your sunset.

God bless.

Jules said...

It's wonderful to see the close up shots of the badgers. X

mamasmercantile said...

Windy here too and still blowing a gale today.

Ellen D. said...

The photos show clearly how windy it was! Good thing you were safe in the car. At least you had a nice visit with your friend. You are busy each day! Good for you!

Bovey Belle said...

Sorry that the wind nearly took the legs from under you! Not much fun (being a bird difficult too!!)

So good to hear that you had a friend visit and still had enough puff left to laugh. That's always a positive.

Jean said...

Its good to have a laugh with friends. I hate windy weather. It causes damage and is difficult to walk in. It looks very windy on your beach.