Saturday 26 September 2020

Saturday.

 While the Badger was trundling around last night we also had an Aurora!  See the green?



At this moment there is a Badger on the patio outside but I am staying here.  My breathing has been a struggle today.  Wind high and strong again which does not help.

We went to the Prom and again I stayed in the car.  The DP took some super photos.  So here you are.





Oysteratcher, Redshank and Curlew battling to eat a crab.

Tomorrow the forecast is better - I have had two days without a walk so whatever the weather I will get out of the car and walk.

My mental state over this Corona thing is bad.  As I am sure many people feel the same.  Not being in control.  So I must control what I can.

Keep on blogging your blogs are so so helpful.  Thanks.


9 comments:

Jackie said...

Your DB took some lovely pictures.

I love seeing the Aurora. We don't ofen see it so when we do it is always a treat.

God bless.

thelma said...

Lots of things I would love to see myself that are in your photos. The curlew, a favourite bird. An Aurora which must be slightly scary and badgers.

Tigger's Mum said...

Tell the DP (although I'm sure he knows) those bird photos are 'ace'. Keep digging into your creativity and the things you find inspirational. Something I was doing yesterday suddenly reminded my of a saying my Grandfather used to have for us 'I had no shoes and complained until I meet a man who had no feet.' I stopped whinging to myself (but it didn't stop me planning out the holiday i was whinging about not getting...sigh)

Sooze said...

How lucky and lovely to see the Aurora...no such hope down here in South West England. We do have some beautiful sunrises and sunsets though. Love the bird photos, especially the curlew. Oystercatcher calls are one of my favourite bird sounds. I hope you can get your prom walk today.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I so agree about mental state during Corona and how blogging helps. I think we all just about managed the sixth months thinking that was it. But of course it wasn;t and the thought of another six months is very daunting.

Lynda said...

I can deal with the Corona..it’s tRump that makes my life crap over here....
Haven’t seen the aurora here since I was a child...it’s beautiful!
Your photos are so great! Thanks for the bright spot to my day.

Bovey Belle said...

I haven't seen a Curlew for so long - yet used to see them on the land above us regularly 15 years + ago. Lovely photos, tell your man.

The whole Covid business is scary - just keeping our heads down here and praying our family stay safe.

rusty duck said...

Fabulous, fabulous shots by the DP!
I was OK through the summer, there was always the garden to distract me from thinking too much and getting wound up about Covid or the government’s (lack of) response to it. Harder now. Plus I’ve buggered my back so gardening is off for a bit. I am thinking about winter hobbies and am tempted to try botanical art, from some of my photos. Might need your help!

Jean said...

The photos are wonderful. Hope you get a walk tomorrow. As long as I can get out and walk I am ok.