Saturday 5 September 2020

Saturday.

Last night it rained so we got a very wet Badger and the trail camera got wet too.




No visits from carers, gardeners, no-one but ASDA and  delivered on time.   A few substitutions most of which we sent back.  I do think some substitutions are down to laziness of the selector but hey ho no hassle in returning.  Just that the DP has to go and get stuff.  But we are not in lockdown so he can cope with that.  And an escape from me!  Both of us happy the Badger is still visiting.

I have been thinking about all the regular tests and whatever I have missed due to the Pandemic and the flu jab coming up?  Anyone re-started their health checks or heard about the flu jab?

I am so lucky that I have my sanctuary to visit.  The Shedudio.


I took the photo as it began to chuck it down with rain.


Yes, boring, but my all time favourite the Oystercatcher on the drawing board.  Pen and ink first.

Then it was the Prom.  It kept on raining and the wind was blowing.  But I managed to get to the railings.




Surf School.  And still they come.  The kids enthusiasm is lovely to witness.


Not much else happening.  

As I sat in my car having got wet from the rain,  I could see other occupants sitting eating their takeaways, mainly fish and chips.  Needless to say as I had got out of the car the shutters were coming down on the Beach Cafe.  They really are missing a trick.

Such a waste.


A Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker.  We have now two visiting regularly.  Our garden birds have all done well in rearing young.

And tonight's big sky.



Goodnight.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

No checkups or reviews here as yet. We still have medication delivered and telephone appointments with the doctor. The nurse comes in for blood tests.

Ann T said...

We are getting our flu jabs at our local Lloyd’s chemist. We booked online.
Love your blog Ann T. In north Northumberland