Saturday 4 July 2020

Saturday.

Some stuff growing in the garden.


Rambling Rector.  Lovely smell and a profusion of blooms.



I love Lilies.


Wild Foxglove, well I didnt plant it.


Cranesbill.



Thistles.  We have lots.  I didnt plant any.

To the Prom.



Boats.


Gull Gang.


Add people......


Micro Lite.


Not that many people.


A new sign.  Just appeared.  Hope it is allowed to remain.


Pair of Avocets on the drawing board.

Funny old day with humidity levels going up and stopping my breathing.  But I walked.

Forecast is for rain all day tomorrow.  Not happy if I cannot walk and breathe the sea air.  The forecast is often wrong!

6 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Very nice stuff growing in your garden. Love the blue sky, too.

hart said...

I love seeing your works in progress.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Your world is full of beauty! Be well!

Jules said...

Love the new sign, very creative.
I hope the forecast is wrong. X

Christine Hancock said...

Love the lilies and the blue perennial geranium, I'm waiting for a delivery of some, love blue flowers.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Great sign. I too love lilies cannot think why I have not got any in the garden - perhaps lack of room!