Friday 24 July 2020

Deep breaths.

It is all my fault!  The wallet was in the garage .  I had suggested as the Photographic Society were going to Strichen Community Park they took some bird food ( not bread!) to tempt the ducks etc out of the lake.  So the DP went into the garage to get some bird food.  The bag he was going to put the bird food was in the pocket where the wallet was.  Seemple.

And it worked.  They all got some great photos.  If you are interested they are on Fraserburgh Photographic Society Web page and on facebook.

Neither of us slept much last night worrying about the wallet......

My first visitor was my framer of paintings.  As shielding is eased he could come in to the shedudio while maintaining social distances.  He brought me some he had mounted and took one away to mount.

Chatting is something I haven't done for some time and therefore was exhausted.

My next visitor was my hairdresser.  She had a face shield on.  She said I could take my mask off.  


More exhausted but still smiling.

To the Prom.  It was really windy.  So a walk to the railings and a walk back and into the car!  





All the photos so far by the DP.



My two before I got back in the car.

No more disasters today  - that I know of.

11 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I enjoyed seeing the FPSociety web page. So many ducks. So many great photographs. Glad the wallet situation was resolved. You look great.

marlane said...

I had a couple of semi sleepless nights myself recently worrying about the acupuncturist coming to treat my horse, and Ive forgotten what the other one was. Oh it was about my husband driving 3 hours one way to deliver something He is in his 70's ( through the Los Angeles metropolitan area) and me having to cope with going out to the horses by myself, which I am not used to doing. I am grateful that I can take a nap during the day. Otherwise it is like a vicious circle of stress. I think that you can click on my name to see my two blogs. One about my personal life and horses, and the other about my picture pedigrees.

Jackie said...

Love the red hair. You look very pleased.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

Dig the hair style.

Sarah Dee said...

Hair looks great, so glad wallet turned up, what a worry. An eventful week. Sarah.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Thank goodness the wallet wasn't completely lost after all.

Love your hair colour

thelma said...

Panic over. Glad you found the wallet, the heart always goes into overdrive when wallets get lost.
Take care.

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you found the wallet, must be a weight off your mind.

Jules said...

It must have been a relief to find the wallet. I love your hair. X

Jean said...

Glad you found the wallet. Your hair looks good.

pat chester said...

Great you found the wallet. My husband lost his a week or so ago and I found it by his chair but under the television control thing. As it was black it couldn't be seen. Your hair look smashing, you must be so pleased with it. I had mine done this week for the first time in four months.