Friday 15 November 2019

Friday Fun.

Well not really!  But I enjoyed my visit to the Prom.  Not much wind tho it was a tad nippy.


Been struggling to get control of my breathing the last few days.  So a lot of stopping and hanging on to the railings so to do.


This is on the way back.


This is from the car to the end where I walk and back.

Out at sea.


A small boat and a very strange large thing.




My all time favourites Oystercatchers on the beach. Incoming tide.

Would that my tide was incoming!!

4 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Watching your birds and breathing that delicious.... if a little fresh.... air, precious gifts, just keep hanging on to those railings!

Chris said...

You are managing quite a hike, Jill. Keep it up!

whiterose said...

hi
I read only couple of blogs, and yours is one of them, I enjoy your stamina and humor yes humor I find myself amused
to laughing alot

I am a watercolor painter althou I primarily stick to paper... a few years ago I had alot of empty canvases that I use
for acrylic painting .. I purchased that watercolor ground so I could use watercolor on canvas... what I found out was it is not
the same as paper... but had its own qualities ... had to be careful as it lifted the paint quite easily, I found it to be a fun and did lots of animals like roosters, cows.... are u going to use watercolor paint or diluted acrylic paint?

Jackie said...

Whatever is that thing in the water? It almost looks like a floating city.

God bless.