Friday 29 November 2019

Another week over.

One day left of November.  Tomorrow is the 30th and my only granddaughters birthday.  She is 8.


Here she is.


And the newest Grandchild at 7 weeks.  He is coming up from Edinburgh for us to meet him soon.

I had my hair cut today.  Cut and blow.


This was me down the Shedudio late afternoon watching birds.


A feeding frenzy of Sparrows.  House and Tree.

In between hair do and bird watching we went to the Prom.


 As it was later, after the hair do,  it was getting dark.


There were two Surfers.



There is me.  I am having problems with my camera.  The thing is not opening as it should nor closing.  and I cant zoom in sometimes.  The DP is to have a look at it.  But this may be a replacement from FC  if he cant fix it.  Annoying.  The other annoyance is all the internal door handles are failing and we have to be very careful in leaving interior doors open so that we get inside the house!  More stress and anxiety.  


2 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I like the 'mood' shot of the sea today very dramatic. If you miss a blog post I will worry you are locked in somewhere - or is that locked out. All the apartments at my mum's place are having door handle problems some poor soul got stuck in the bathroom (no windows either). My mum never closes her internal doors just in case.

Chris said...

I live on my own and never close the bathroom door. I have an absolute fear of being trapped in there and not found until weeks later!