Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wednesday

Better weather.  Wind not so bad.  Cold but sunny.



Chat with a friend.



Tiger Hill, the biggest sand dune.



The lovely Oystercatchers.



Small Lobster Boat.



Pilot Boat which came out of the harbour and then went back in again.




Another small Lobster boat.  The balls you can see float and indicate where the Lobster Creel is so it can be collected, hopefully full of Lobsters and Partins (Crabs.)

Home and into the Shedudio.  Visit from another friend and artist.  She enjoyed the DP'S muffins.  She has a wonderful painting of a Leopard on her drawing board.  I really must get back to painting.  

There is a meeting going on in our dining room.  Two members of the Photographic Society with the DP discussing plans for a project to do a years photography about Fraserburgh, it's people and doings.  Santa arrives on the Lifeboat on Saturday.  Gripping stuff.  

Visitors or not I am in PJs and Dressing Gown!  NOT with them of course, though I did say hello.  I know one of them and one is new.  I am managing to feed the woodburner in the sitting room.

I am struggling with breathing whenever I move.  Still not heard anything re my heart scan.  

Vic I dont pay for my carers.  It is free in Scotland.  I may decide to contact Social Services, who arrange it, re my problems as in the past they have said there is another company to try.  If the company I am now with would just communicate better all could be solved.

I will battle on.



3 comments:

Jackie said...

The water looks a bit rougher today.

God bless.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Santa by lifeboat - hope you get some pictures for us.

crafty cat corner said...

Free Carers, unheard of down here, its a job to get any help at all. We've pretty much given up.
Nice photo of yourself and friend.
Briony
x