Saturday 14 December 2019

Saturday.

Daughter and new Grandbaby deposited at the Railway Station to return to Edinburgh.

So the DP was back to do my lunch.  After which I went to the Prom.



No wind, no rain.  Bit of Sun.  So I walked.



Had a chat with Scott Horse.  I have no problem with horses.  Having had one of my own in my teens and been around them quite a lot too then.  I am just a bit wary of him as he will nose butt you and that would knock me over.  




Sea quite calm.



The God lot are becoming regular features at the Prom.  But they never seem to engage with anyone which I find most odd.  I smile at everybody which frequently involves an exchange of chat.  Everyone feels better for that chat.  They are just there.



Scott Horse and his owner saw me safely back to my car and then continued on their promenade.  Isn't that more of what God is about?  Caring?

I try and not comment on politics.  Difficult I have to admit.  But the fact the electorate  have voted in an uncaring bunch makes me despair.  Latest is we will have to contribute to our social care.  I get for free at the moment.  And wasn't this paid for by me anyway in NI contributions?



Tonights Sunset.  Bit of a whimper!

5 comments:

Rachel Phillips said...

You are expecting a lot from your NI contributions Jill! They are for funding the state pension and partly the NHS. In England local carer in the home services are provided by the local authority and are means tested. Keep breathing in that sea air.

Terra said...

I like Scott Horse, what is his story? Does his owner take him on walks? It is nice he has a blanket on.

Jackie said...

What a lovely visit to the prom.

God bless.

Ellen D. said...

Looks like a lovely day! I especially like the lighthouse photo - so pretty! Thanks!

janipi said...

Scott horse looks at home on the prom.