Tuesday, 17 December 2019

We survived.

I was meant to arise at 7 so the DP could do my breakfast.  I managed 7.30.  and he got my breakfast.  At 8 he was away to Aberdeen.

Me being me spent an anxious morning.  So thrilled to get a message from the DP to say all done and he was on his way back just before 11 a.m.  I then managed to wash and dress myself.  And open all the curtains!

4 weeks time it could be the Biopsy.

Still no letter re my heart scan....

To the Prom.

Still ice by the Dunes.  Though the Prom was clear.

So I walked.

11 Oystercatchers in total.  Some lovely poses.  Might give me kick up the proverbial to get painting again.  Never could resist an Oystercatcher.

Small fishing boat.

The DP had dye injected and has been told to drink lots to flush it out.  He also managed a visit to the hearing clinic to get his lost hearing aid replaced.  Somewhere in a forest....lost while bird watching.  Hopefully all back to normal now - for a while.

He had ear phones on when in the scanner so had Classic FM to listen to which we do anyway!  He quite enjoyed the rest and lying flat - his side and back hurt when he fell on the ice didnt hurt.  Until he had to get up when it was all over.

Carrying on.


wherethejourneytakesme said...

Fingers crossed all is well - it is hard to try being creative when amidst a lot of worry - I don't blame you for not wanting to paint.

Bovey Belle said...

Oh gosh, they are giving you the runaround waiting for that letter aren't they? Glad the DP wasn't away too long and it wasn't too unpleasant for him.

Looking forward to some more Oystercatcher pictures. You do them so well.

Joyce F said...

Sending positive thoughts both for the results of your heart scan and for your husband's scan. It's never fun to wait for results. Wonder if medical people have to have these tests if they have the same wait period for results! I'd sure be checking to see when results are coming if you don't hear by the end of the week. You don't want this hanging over you at Christmas.bbbbbbbb