Thursday 12 December 2019

Thursday.

The DP was away to Aberdeen train station at lunch time to collect daughter and newest Grandchild.

I managed the Prom on my own.


Big boat with the Lifeboat alongside.  Thursday is the day the RNLI do their practising.  But no idea what was happening.


A very smart looking fishing boat heading for harbour.


Three Surfers and no surf.


The lower Prom.

When I returned home and welcomed daughter and Grandson the DP and I went off to vote.


10 weeks old and eyeing Grandma suspiciously.


More comfortable with Granddad.  Huh.

Hoping for a peaceful night.  


3 comments:

The Cheat said...

Looks like Grampian Dynamic, a stand by safety vessel.

RunNRose said...

Beautiful baby. I envy you him!!!!

Bovey Belle said...

How lovely to have your latest grandchild visit (and of course your daughter too).

That red boat was MASSIVE!