Thursday 19 December 2019

Thursday.

Evening so I am on my ownsome as it is the Photographic Society evening.  I am too tired to light the wood burner, more so to keep feeding it.  So the central heating is still on. Really struggling to get control of my breathing.  The emergency inhaler has been used up to its daily limit now.

But of course I managed to get to the Prom where breathing is not a problem.  I walked.


All the frost has gone.  9 degrees the car told me.



Here is a video of the Gull Gang etcetera.  Sound up.



Some close ups.


Oystercatchers.


Blackbacked Gull and Herring Gulls (Skurries).


More Oystercatchers.


Ocean Dawn heading out on the hunt.


Helicopter.  A frequent sky passover as they remove staff from the oil platforms and vice versa.




Oystercatcher landing.

Well still no letter re the heart scan.  But I have had a letter sent later than the one promised - from the Oxygen team.  An oxygen review in January.  No idea.  I will email the Consultants secretary asking if she could attach the letter from the consultant to an email.  So I can assimilate just what is going on.

Hey ho.  Not looking forward to the painful procedure of extracting blood for the test for oxygen in the blood....  But I will wish her a Happy Christmas........


5 comments:

Chris said...

Chin up! No news is good news, as they say.

Jackie said...

I do hope you get some answers very soon.

God bless.

Jules said...

I'm so glad you get some relief when you go to the prom.
And, I agree with Chris, I'm sure they would have been in touch by now if there had been something to report from your scan. X

Mollysmum said...

Good luck with your results. The photos of the Oystercatcher landing are so full of movement and would make wonderful subjects for you to paint. I do hope your news health wise is positive and wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and New Year.

Beacee said...

What gorgeous photos of the oystercatcher landing! x