Monday 23 December 2019

Manic Monday.

Apparently.  Although I had no problem.  A solo trip to the Prom.

Before all that I received an email this morning from the secretary to the consultant saying if I wanted to phone her she would read out the letter that had been sent on the 12th regarding my ultrasound heart scan, which I still have not received in the post.  So I did.  

The right hand side of my heart is under a lot more pressure than expected.  So I have been re-referred to the Oxygen team.  

To Google!  The right side of the heart is the one processing the oxygen.  ah.  Hence all the struggles?  What fun.  Lets go back to the Prom.



Two small fishing boats.


Ice back.  Big time.  It is everywhere and not shifting.  So cold.




Gull Gang.


Blackheaded in Winter plumage.  Red legs.


Redshanks  by the rocks.

The DP went and did his battle in the supermarkets in the afternoon.  He set me up with a lit woodburner in the Shedudio and had fed the garden birds.  His battle was not a battle.  Tomorrow he just has the butcher and thats it.  Drawbridge up.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Weird about the missing letter. It will probably turn up sometime in the new year. Looks like a relatively decent day in your neck of the woods. The DP sounds like a real treasure. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Bovey Belle said...

At least you know what the letter said, and will be re-referred back to the Oxygen folk, hopefully you won't have too long a wait.

Have an enjoyable Christmas and I hope it is fine tomorrow so you can get some sea air without being blown over or soaked.

Jules said...

Drawbridge up - I like that idea. Xx

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, with plenty of prom visits

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog . Love the photos of the Prom and all the great birds . So unlike my area and birds I see . The best being Bald Eagles occasionally . Have a Merry Christmas and hoping you feel better .