Friday 29 March 2019

Taking things easy.

My Friday wash down top to toe done.  I rested.  Had the usual night after steroids.  Wide awake at 5 a.m. then 6 a.m. then 7 a.m.  Doesn't bother me now as I know what it is.
I think I am seeing an improvement but from past episodes I need to continue to rest.... Difficult when you are me.  Who feels better and then overdoes it.

But another beautiful sunny and warm day.



Over on the left I spotted the bloke on the bike and the dog that fetches the large log from the sea.  



Who now has another dog.  That is learning how to do it.



But not as successful .



A fair bit of boat activity.


Lobster boat.





Big boat entering the harbour.




The Gull Gang on shore.



Back home and garden bird watching.  Dyson on guard with his harem.



Robin collecting nesting material.



Coal Tit extracting peanuts.  Blackbird having a bath.



 Sound up you have music!



The sky tonight.

Enjoyed taking things easy, no pressure.  I sent my apologies to the Art Group meeting.  This could be a wake up call to pack in the stuff which stresses me out.  Take things easy.  Yes.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, the blackbird is having a lovely time! Better get my bird bath out soon.

Life In The Seniors Lane said...

Thanks Jill for the great spring pictures. I have to admit I am jealous. I can’t even imagine/remember what it is like to walk outside in short sleeves. We have yet to see a Robin or hear a Meadowlark - both birds who are usually here by the end of March. The geese are just starting to come back. They to are late. Thanks for the clip. It suited the bath.

mamasmercantile said...

What fun to watch the bird taking a bath and the dogs fetching the sticks. Take care.

Anonymous said...

hi Jill, Im so sorry your struggles are so hard,, those darn steroids help so much but the side effects are nasty aren't they,, your photos are just so amazing, I love the multi layers of the land and sea, harsh yet soft, I have missed visiting you but I started a new blog, fresh start, new beginnings,, my profile photo will bring you there,

Lyssa Medana said...

First - you still have more energy and drive than me. Second - those dogs were so cute. Third - you take awesome pics. Please take care of yourself. Sending all good vibes LM x

Barbee' said...

I should try music to my bath... might speed me up a bit. I love your European blackbirds; they are so talkative and sweet. Not like our blackbirds in the U.S.A.

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you are resting, but not for the reason you need to. Lovely film of the blackbird : ) Definitely a good idea to relinquish the things which stress you out, as that never does a body any good.

Jean said...

Sorry you are still suffering. I enjoyed watching the blackbird in the bath.